Lutzmannsburg - Sonnentherme
Lutzmannsburg (only 18 km from Kőszeg) hosts one of the biggest water worlds in Central-Europe. It has the longest covered slide of Austria. Sonnentherme is a true water wonder world for families with small children, but there is some fun for all ages. Covered slides, pools, wave pools, jacuzzis, saunas make the place unforgettable all through the year.
Attractions of Sonnentherme:
- At 270 metres, the new „XXL Monster Ride" is the longest indoor water slide in Austria. From the slide's tower, 2-3 people take a thrilling ride down to the bottom (minimum age: 6 years; children from 6 to 8 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- The slides „Quaxi" and „Flipper" (4 to 14 years, from 4 to 6 years under the supervision of an adult) and the blue slide „Flitzer" (from 6 years of age) complete the total slide length of some 800m at Sonnentherme.
- „Air Racer" is a 111m long slide with tubes for 1 person (minimum age: 6 years; children from 6 to 8 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Outdoor park with numerous attractions
- 3 diving towers with their heights of 1, 2 and 3 metres.
- Another highlight of the „Splash” pool is the climbing wall with overhang above the water.
- 450 sq meters of outdoor pools for kids
- The magic train makes its rounds, passing characters from „Alice in Wonderland" especially designed for toddlers
- The rally track is available to all Bobby-Car „world champions".
- Little ones and adults can build sand castles together in the giant sandbox.
- Sunny Bunny outdoor event stage
Relaxing time in the „Relax World" with massage beds and 170 sq meters of pleasant thermal water.
- sauna world
- separated elevator for stollers
- indoor playground and 3D cinema
- baby and kids swimming courses in „Sunny Bunny's" swimming school
- 7361 Lutzmannsburg, Thermengelände 1
- +43 2615 87171