The House Lada or Parish House used to be the home of György Lada the former city judge. He bought the building in 1802 for the Catholic parish.
Its facade is nicely ornamented with Corinthian columns, angel heads amongst acanthus leaves, a painted wooden statuette of St Imre and a 15th century coat-of-arms. This coat-of-arms has lions on it and comes from King Mathias.
- 9730 Kőszeg, Jurisics tér 12.